Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Books, Books, and More Books

Happy Summer Days! It's soooo warm outside. I've spent some time sitting in the sun and reading some great books. I finished a book called Pillars of the Earth. Mrs. Bayer recommended it to me, and I loved it. It takes place in the medieval times and is about some really great characters and they trials they encounter in their lives. I was really rooting for them in the end! I am also rereading Mosaic of Thought to help me keep how kids learn to read and think fresh in my mind. Finally, the "kid book" I'm reading is called Sahara Special. It's about a girl named Sahara, her teacher, and the lessons they teach each other. What are you reading this summer??? Don't forget to send my your summer reading form when you've read some books, I've got a little prize waiting for anyone who does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment